The Craigville Beach Inn strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities, and continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use by people with disabilities.
The Craigville Beach Inn’s website is built to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Level 2.0 AA standard. Despite our efforts to make all site content fully accessible, some content may not yet be adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having identified the most appropriate technological solution.
- ADA Kit Available Upon Request/Limited Availability
- Includes: Telecommunication Device, Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker, Telephone Amplifier, Door Knocker and Alarm Monitoring System
- Select Rooms on the 1st Floor have Grab Bars and handheld Shower nozzle, rooms available upon request/limited availability, please request in advance.
- We do not have an elevator to access the 2nd floor or Pool Area.
- Sorry, We do not have wheelchair accessible rooms
- All Room entrances and lobby entrance are accessed through a 4 inch raised doorway.
- Raised toilet seats and shower/bath seats available upon request
- Guest rooms have a Bathtub/Shower combo, bathtub edge is 14 inches high
- All bathroom doors are 25 inches wide and sink cabinet is 34 inches high
- Closed captioning available on all guest room televisions.
- Visual Fire Alarms in public areas
- “Service Animals” Welcome (sorry, no emotional support animals)
- 2 Handicapped parking spaces are available near main lobby
Please give us a call or send us an email, to make any request for the accessible features listed above, as we are a small property and have very limited availability, it is important to us to make your safe as comfortable as possible. For more information about accessible features or available services relating to your specific requirements, please contact our front desk at 508-775-7223, firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests looking for hotels with wheelchair accessible rooms, we recommend the Cape Codder Resort.
our digital partner
Craigville Beach Inn uses Eviivo booking engine for online reservations. Eviivo is also committed to digital accessibility and is taking steps to be compliant with current standards. The Eviivo booking engine continues to improve this booking platform to comply with the WCAG level AA standards.
comment or suggestion?
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing content, require assistance with our site, or have a suggestion as to how we can improve the experience for visitors with disabilities, please contact us at Info@CraigvilleBeachInn.com or 508-775-7223